Tuesday 18 January 2011

Nothing But Love For YouTube...

Obvious title seeing as 99.9% of the music I post here is taken from YouTube, but I thought I should show some love to the website as it is a crucial part of my life and which I guess is the same for many a like-minded music lover too.

The amount of stuff you can find on there is beyond anything I ever thought imaginable and I guess that's down to the people who kindly take the time to upload those rare and hard-to-find releases that often disappear into obscurity.

I just love the fact that, using a bit of research, you can find almost anything you want on there.

Below are three of the gems I found recently (none of them are rare or hard-to-find, but they're gems nonetheless).

Absolutely LOVE this first one. I need to hear it played out!!!!! I NEED IT.

Ellen Allien - The Kiss



Freaks - Where Were You When The Lights Went Out?



Marshall Jefferson - Mushrooms (Justin Martin Remix)

No comments:

Post a Comment