Monday 25 July 2011

Love For Fabric Restored (Thanks To Seth)...

On the 2nd July this year I made a totally unplanned visit to Fabric.

Now, having been a regular at Fabric around 8 years ago, in recent times I've been left a little disappointed by the club. It seemed as though it's worldwide reputation attracted a hell of a lot of tourists and people who were there because of the name alone, and not for the music.

But this night had such a strong line-up that I thought it was worth heading down...

On the way there my friend Hayley sent me a text to say the queue was massive - not a surprise with the likes of Jamie Jones, Lee Foss, Matthias Tanzmann and Martin Buttrich (to name but a few) on the line-up.

I get there at around 11.30pm and queue for 2 and a half hours to get in.

Once I'm in, that's it... I decide I'm not leaving until the club closes.

Especially once I find out that Seth Troxler has been added to the line-up as a last minute stand in for Craig Richards. And he's playing a three-hour set as well.

Goes without saying, Seth's set was an absolute must.

So, after spending a while watching Jamie Jones and Lee Foss smash Room 3, I headed to the Main Room for Seth's set, which began at 5.30am.

What ensued was one of the best sets I've heard in a long while. I'm definitely a little biased because Seth is one of my favourite DJs, but nevertheless it was a pretty special night and helped restore my faith in Fabric.

And, fortunately, somebody filmed a large portion of Seth's set and posted it on YouTube.

I've been reliving the night all weekend thanks to danielslota85. AMAZING.



















No comments:

Post a Comment