Thursday 25 August 2011

I'm Not Going To The Zoo...

I'm dedicating this post to my friends in New York - Ana Triana and Emiliano De Pasqual.

We all met in Miami and had a great time together, I had planned to go and visit them in New York for Electric Zoo, although sadly I won't be able to make it owing to cash/time (i.e. not enough of either, as usual).

Sad times, but I know you guys will have a brilliant time regardless.

Here are some tunes just for the both of you.

PS: We NEED to go to the Culprit Rooftop sessions at the Standard in LA!!

Shonky - Le Velour





Lee Foss - Your Turn Girl (Shonky & Dyed Soundorom Remix)




Lee Foss - Little Game (Original Mix)



Hot Natured - B4 The Bentley



Jamie Jones ft Art Department - Our Time In Liberty



Dyed Soundorom & Shonky @ Culprit Sessions, Standard LA

No comments:

Post a Comment