Sunday 21 August 2011

Life's An Adventure...

I got back from my travels last Sunday and it's been a painful week of 'recovery' to say the least - my recovery has consisted of long days at work, super early mornings and late nights. In other words, I've had no chance to get over my excesses in Ibiza and Croatia.

Never mind, life goes on.

I had an amazing time in both places, Ibiza for my 30th was intense, very messy and lots of fun... the party didn't stop for the whole five days I was there. We Love... at Space was seriously good (2ManyDJs killed it) and DC10 was incredible.

We walked in to the sounds of Maceo Plex dropping this little beauty... and when it dropped, it DROPPED.

Maceo Plex - Under The Sheets



In Room 2 Derrick Carter got the place jumping with his boompty, boomp.. followed by Dan Ghenacia.

At midnight Jamie Jones was supposed to be on for an hour and a half, but when I looked up at the DJ booth I saw him AND Seth Troxler preparing to get busy... what ensued was a surprise 3hr back-to-back set. Unbelievable.

In Croatia we visited the super sick club Papaya in Pag. Highlight for me was Omid of S.O.S smashing the place with hard and funky tech-house...

Here are some more tracks that are rocking my world at the moment.

Intruder - Amame (Murk feat. Jei)



Dyed Soundorom has been smashing this track recently, from 2009.

Where are you now? - Andre Lodemann



And if this a sign of things to come from Jamie Jones and Lee Foss I cannot wait to hear more of what they've been working on. Amazing track.

Hot Natured feat. Ali Love & Kenny Glasgow - Assimilation



Tanner Ross - bSide


No comments:

Post a Comment