Sunday 17 April 2011

Life Changing...

So, I've posted this on my blog before - but, for the first time, I'm slapping something up TWICE.

Reason being is, I didn't realise how monumentous this moment was the first time I posted it. This is basically the moment that has shaped my life since...

...You need to read this entry to understand what I mean: I Dream Of Plastic

Since I got back from Ibiza, I've been seriously engrossed in this music and it's all thanks to the moment Seth Troxler played Jaydee - Plastic Dreams. Well, it's thanks to the whole night really, but when I heard Plastic Dreams being thrown into the mix... well, it was like time stood still. As you may be aware, especially from my previous post, I haven't heard many of the older tracks that I love played live on a proper system in a club - so this was a special moment for me.

And after that, well... my love for the music has grown and grown.

Thanks to YouTube user Mariush81 for filming it.

Guy Gerber & Seth Troxler - Kehakuma Closing Party, Ibiza - September 29th 2010



Oh, and here are a few more tracks (new and old) that I'm seriously in love with.

Steve Bug - Jack Is Back



House Master Boyz & Rude Boy Of House - House Nation



N/A featuring Rosina - Fables And Fairytales (Deniz Kurtel Remix)



Tale of Us - Dark Song



Kenny K Collins - Beat My House

No comments:

Post a Comment