Saturday 9 October 2010

I Dream Of Plastic...


Space, Ibiza. The 29th September saw the closing party for their Wednesday night extravanganza.. a night that houses one of the more 'edgy' (for want of a better word) and underground nights in Ibiza.

Kehakuma was sick. Our flight was 10am on the morning after, I think the event went on to 7 or 8 in the morning... We left at around 5.30, but boy did I want to stay - regardless of whether I missed my flight and despite the fact I had literally no money left and would have in a very, very bad situation had I missed that EasyJet plane back to gloomy London.

At 5am Seth Troxler and Guy Gerber got behind the decks. And they were the main reason I didn't want to leave.

As soon as they stepped up I was hooked, but when they played this... I was glued to the dancefloor - well, dancing, but unable to leave.

It's another track that I've always been able to recognise as one that I liked a lot but, again, never knew the name of.

Fortunately I do now and my life is a little better for it.

Jaydee - Plastic Dreams



And here are the guys themselves playing the track that very same night I was there. Memories that I hope will never ever leave me.

Guy Gerber & Seth Troxler: Kehakuma Closing Party@Space, Ibiza - 29/09/2010

No comments:

Post a Comment