Tuesday 14 September 2010

Yup Me Too...

My first Hip-Hop/Rap post. I don't listen to a lot of it at home, but out in the clubs I get down to my fair share - mostly commercial stuff, don't get me wrong though I know what's what.

The Clipse and The Neptunes made some sick music a few years back.

I was listening to Clement Marfo, an up-and-coming UK rapper, when I heard him over the Mr Me Too beat and remembered what a HEAVY tune it is.

Here's the original...



And Clement's version.



Then I got thinking about the Clipse album my flatmate had when I was at uni, mannn - they made some bad bad tunes.

Here are a few more of my favourites.

Clipse - Grindin'



Clipse (and Birdman) - What Happened To That Boy?



Clipse - Hot Damn

1 comment:

  1. Marco

    If you're looking for some Hip Hop, how about some homegrown?

    http://il.youtube.com/watch?v=V2sBaCCrXDg&feature=related

    ReplyDelete