Sunday 26 December 2010

Christmas Gifts...


It's a time for giving and some of music world's artists decided to use Christmas Day for exactly that.

I don't usually go on the internet on Christmas Day - I'm too busy stuffing my guts with turkey and the trimmings, pudding and then piles of Pringles and whatnot - but yesterday I got online for a bit and I was glad for it.

There was a lot of music released for free and all of it by peeps I want to hear music from.

Skream's Freeizm LP was probably my pick of the bunch, a compilation featuring a tiny portion of the mountains of music he makes on an almost weekly basis. Tunes from 2007 up to now feature on the album and it's sick. Something I would definitely have paid money for, which makes the freeness all the better.

Download it HERE.



Other heads who got into the Christmas spirit include Ghetts, Dirty Danger and Rival - who was pissed off with his management and decided to chuck out the rest of his Murder Edition tracks.

No fucking about.

Check the rest below and a brilliant video of David Rodigan closing his set at the Macbeth earlier this week (23rd December) - that guy is amazing.

Happy Christmas!

Ghetts - Merry Christmas EP

Dirty Danger - Loose Change EP

Rival - Murder Edition


No comments:

Post a Comment