Saturday 4 December 2010

Saturday Night Dum Da Da Dee Da Dee Da Dee Dum....


Playing music while getting ready before a night out is a ritual around the globe, typically (alone or with your mates) you'll be blasting out some party tunes to get in the mood for the night ahead.

(As an aside, Wigfield was well fit... I think a lot of people will agree with me on that).

My little selection tonight is the usual mix of stuff, from garage to techno to DnB and so on...

Here are a few of the tunes/mixes I've been banging tonight...

SETH TROXLER - BODYTONIC PODCAST - NOVEMBER 2010

Craig David and Robbie Craig - Woman Trouble



Boo Williams - Mortal Trance



Trent Reznor, Jeordie White and Peter Murphy perform their cover of Warm Leatherette by The Normal



Big H (ft. Skepta and Bossman) - Life & Death

2 comments:

  1. I love Woman trouble- I was listening to it a couple of weeks ago actually, I'm stuck in the past!!! That's as current as I like to go really.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know this! ... I don't listen to much that's new new either.

    All about 'dem days dere'.

    ReplyDelete