Thursday 2 December 2010

Double You Be Em Ex...

Eighties baby!!!

You can hear elements of disco, latin freestyle (which I LOVE) and even a few old classic acid/house anthems in this varied mix, played on WBMX back in 1987 (when I was six years old!).

Julian Jumpin' Perez... it's so cool that people hold on to their tapes from that era and some have even coverted them to mp3 and stuck them on YouTube.

I've got a HUGE collection of tapes dating back to 1995 - 300-odd in fact. One day I'll work through coverting the lot.

My Tape2mp3 convertor is collecting dust at the mo, but one day... one day, I'll get on it.

Check these anyway. God the 80s were good!

WBMX - Julian Jumpin' Perez - 1987 (Pt 1)



WBMX - Julian Jumpin' Perez - 1987 (Pt 2)



WBMX - Julian Jumpin' Perez - 1987 (Pt 3)



WBMX - Julian Jumpin' Perez - 1987 (Pt 4)

No comments:

Post a Comment