Saturday 25 June 2011

Kidnapped By Funk...

So there I was fully engrossed in staying in on a beautfitul and getting a load of work stuff done... then I heard this and it threw everything into chaos.

This track smashed down my front door and proceeded to pull me away from my work, tied me up, gagged me and chucked me in the back of a van... God only knows when I'll be back to my work. For now I'm totally distracted and listening to it on repeat constantly.

It's been around a little while now, Maceo Plex (formerly known as Maetrik, who I wrote about briefly last September - HERE) coming with 100% pure unadulterated digital funk. The guy has untouchable skills, and the new alias/direction is proof of that.

Music kills me.

Maceo Plex - Your Style



As an added bonus here's a podcast mixed by the man himself.

No comments:

Post a Comment