Wednesday 1 June 2011

Need Another Holiday...

Losing what was probably one of most decent jobs I've had in ages has been pretty crap both emotionally and financially.

In the months since I was axed (for the second time) I've had very few invites to events etc... and been unable to afford to go on trips that I was planning to jump onto.

Someone get on the violin! Makes you realise how spoilt you were when you go back to virtually nothing though, I really took the job for granted towards the end.

It's not all doom and gloom though. There's plenty of music to keep me buoyant, even when I'm down in the dumps.

Hercules and Love Affair's Kim Ann Foxman here with a track that's a few months old - but oh so good.

I have yet to explore the Mr.Intl Records back-catalogue, but I have a feeling from this track alone, and the ethos of label boss Andrew Butler who said: "I don't want anything that sounds pre-85 or post-94", that I'm going to love everything they've done.

Absolutely LOVE the video too. Long live the 90s.

Kim Ann Foxman - Creature

No comments:

Post a Comment