Friday 17 June 2011

Eighty Eight...

This mix has been throwing a few jabs and uppercuts at me over the past half hour so far. I'm now on the ropes in the 5th round, a gash above my right eye, blood dribbling down and blinding me while taking an absolute pounding from my Ivan Drago-esque opponent.

My opponent, in the blue corner is Eddie Neal rockin' a mix straight out of Boston 1988.

CLICK HERE TO CHECK THE MIX AND AN INTERVIEW

Checking the tracklisting for that mix led me to dig out a few old bits and pieces which I've posted below.

Every one of them a Total KnockOut.

Firstly, this footage is off the scale! I can't stop smiling watching it. AMAZING.

Model 500 - No UFOs



Derrick May - The Dance



Master C&J - When You Hold Me



Kevin Saunderson - Tranzister

No comments:

Post a Comment