Thursday 23 June 2011

I'm Feeling...

After the disappointment of missing out on both the Movement DEMF and Sonar music festivals, things have picked up substantially.

In the past week or so I've booked EXIT Festival (3rd year in a row) and today I got myself down for a return to Ibiza for my 30th birthday. Exciting times.

So, things have generally improved... a regular gig doing reviews for Resident Advisor seems to be going well, hopefully that will lead to bigger and better things. On top of that a blog for The Independent is on the cards too, as well as the scope to do features and so forth on the MailOnline which today was announced as setting a new national press record for the most new unique users in a month.. SEE HERE.

ALL GOOD.

Since when did this blog become a bloody online diary?!?! ON WITH THE MUSIC.

Some stuff I'm feeling at the moment...

Luca C, Brigante Feat. Ali Love - Morals (Clockwork Remix)




Nick Curly Live @ Viva La Electronica



Wolf + Lamb vs Soul Clap Live @ The Modern Love Affair Vol.3



Josh Wink & Agaric & Steve Bug Live @ Off-Sonar Ovum & Snatch! Boulevard Club Barcelona



Benoit & Sergio - Everybody

No comments:

Post a Comment