Thursday 19 May 2011

I Wish I Was Going To Detroit (Sigh)...

Well it pains me to say it but, unless some kind of miracle happens and I win the lottery or some kind of good luck angel takes pity on me, I'm not going to make it to this year's DEMF (Detroit Electronic Music Festival) or Movement as it's also called.


At the same time as that's all happening next week, some of Ibiza's opening parties are kicking off too including Circoloco madness at the mighty DC10.

Although I'm trying not to think about it, I'm definitely feeling a little glum that I'm missing out on both of these special occasions. Makes it worse that I haven't been to a club in almost two weeks.

Moan, moan, moan...

Here's a supreme set from the maestro Seth Troxler recorded at DEMF in 2009 when he performed on the Made In Detroit stage.

As always with Seth it's top class from the opening track.

Much respect to Rico Passerini - one of Soundcloud's uploading Gods!

1 comment:

  1. I shall pray for the miracle to happen! don't worry complete coverage on ANA3ANA to come...

    ReplyDelete