Sunday 8 May 2011

Laziest Sunday Ever...

Today I woke up at around 4.30pm after a messy night at my friend Emma's 80s-themed house party... tons of 80s classic got played, and I got done ska style, porkpie hat, braces, Fred Perry polo, Dr Marten's boots (burgundy) and wayfarer shades. Uh huh!

Anyway, last weekend I headed to Fabric to catch a bit of Benoit & Sergio - anyone familiar with my blog will know that I'm a huge fan of the pair, so I anticipated a good night ahead. I wasn't disappointed either, their set was great... and they dropped a naughty new track of theirs which is a total bomb. Can't wait to hear it again. Fortunately I got to chat with them both after their set (I'd already had a chat with Sergio in Miami) - some interesting stuff on the way from the duo. Plus I'm going to be interviewing them soon too.

This went down a storm at Fabric, monster track..

Benoit & Sergio - Let Me Count The Ways



Today I've had Seth Troxler's Essential Mix for Pete Tong on Radio 1 on repeat for nearly the whole day, love it. And just now I found that the set he played for Rescue Beats in Panama has finally been uploaded on to RBMA radio, so I'm now listening to that. Happy days.



Visionquest (Seth Troxler & Ryan Crosson) - Rescue Beats, Panama (Part 1)


Visionquest (Seth Troxler & Ryan Crosson) - Rescue Beats, Panama (Part 2)

Finally a few personal loves of mine right now - including this BANGER that was basically an anthem for my friend Tristan and myself when we were in Miami.

Julio Bashmore - Battle For Middle You



Deniz Kurtel - Make Me Feel



Steffi ft. Virginia - Yours (Original Mix)



Stimming - Change

No comments:

Post a Comment