Friday 13 May 2011

Time Flies...

No it really does, this week has flown by in a flash. I really struggled to think of a title for this post (even though the first song I sticking up is time-related) and then it popped into my head, all slotted into place.

Art Department - Tell me Why (Part I)



As well as Seth Troxler's Essential Mix, I've been rinsing the shit out of Leon's mix for Social Kids. The second I saw his name connected with a mix I had to download it straight away, Like This Like That is a firm favourite of mine so it was obvious I'd enjoy his mix.



This filthy little track is the one that really stod out for me, rolling and dirty - perfect.

Buck - Love Saves



Gotta say I'm really looking forward to M A N I K's album Armies Of The Night. The guy straight kills it with his productions.

Like this...



And completely unrelated to the music above, but I fucking LOVE this so much.

Editors - Blood

No comments:

Post a Comment