Saturday 28 May 2011

Tale Of Us Do It Again...

Definitely up there as one of my favourite production outfits at the moment, Italian duo Tale Of Us (Karm & Matteo Milleri) have dropped another bomb with this excellent remix of Dj T's track Sense (ft. James Teej).


My New York friend Emilano and I have been obessessing about the track since we heard it at the Visionquest party in Miami.

In fact, you can see me acting the fool to it in Emi's video below.

The description on the YouTube video is absolutely perfect.

"Newcomers Tale Of Us continue their journey into dark minimalism, with a remix that isolates the percussion and vocals, shrouding both in reverb for maximum atmospheric effect. A sense of unease pervades through the saturated bassline and slow delayed handclaps, creating frosty mists and dark corners within the synth-tech house arrangement."

They put it a damn sight better than I ever could.

SICK track, these guys are on fire at the moment. (See!)

Check out my other Tale Of Us posts HERE and HERE.... oh and HERE ...

DJ T. feat James Teej - Sense (Tale Of Us Remix)



Me acting the fool... SHAME

No comments:

Post a Comment