Wednesday 18 May 2011

In My...

Oooofffff.... deep, dark and dirty (yes, I sound like a cheesy radio DJ but I don't care).

This track dragged me down into a damp, sweaty dungeon the other week, tied me up and proceeded to slap me in the face with a wooden panel while telling me what a pathetic little shit I am.

Wicked tune.

Big thanks to Richard Sen for putting on to this one with his fresh new Spring Mix.

The Gathering - In My System (The Revenge Remix)



While I'm here, I have to say Guy Gerber's mix for Cuepoint.tv is a SMASHER. And their description of his lush production is absolutely spot on. I don't know where he gets those sounds from (especially the basslines) but he blows me away with every track.

Check it out - 2 hours of great, really-well produced, techno music. Turn it up loud the bass will blow your brains out.

No comments:

Post a Comment